Saturday, June 2, 2012

June 18th

Dear Diary,
  The seminar seemed so pointless at first, but then I realized that I am the one and only Nevvy Longbum! I am made up of the same materials as everyone else, as everything else! We all came from the same thing: The Big Bang! That is what my mind was like as I was listening to the seminar guy talk. It was like, there is nothing, and then, all of a sudden, there was a spark and an explosion! If a muggle flatulates too much, if you light a spark, then entire facility would blow up. That is what it was like for me, but it had nothing to do with flatulence, and it was inside my head. All of a sudden my mind had a him boom of self-love! I realized, 'Hey, maybe I am a person.' And then I started thinking more about it. 'Hey, I AM a person!' And I finally realized I might deserve love. I realized I might be loved! By wizzard-god!
  The seminar is more of a workshop. It will continue next week. And maybe the week after that. I am finally on the road to recovery! Can you heal something that was never whole in the first place? I don't even care anymore!! I can do ANYTHING!

Love,
Nevvy

No comments:

Post a Comment